This Sub-Branch is committed to the wellbeing of its patrons, employees and the wider community
in which it operates.
It strives to deliver all its services in a responsible and sustainable manner providing the means for our patrons to have informed choices and to exercise a rational and sensible informed choice based on their personal and individual circumstances.
As part of this commitment, the Sub-Branch has adopted a comprehensive Responsible Gambling Code of
Conduct and a Self-Exclusion Program, and will provide the necessary resources, both financial and human, to support the proper operation and fulfilment of the Code at these premises.
A copy of our Code is available at the Cashier’s Station for perusal upon request.
To view our code in English or other major community languages, please click on the respective documents below
- RSL Code of Conduct English Version
- RSL Code of Conduct Arabic
- RSL Code of Conduct Chinese
- RSL Code of Conduct Greek
- RSL Code of Conduct Italian
- RSL Code of Conduct Spanish
- RSL Code of Conduct Turkish
- RSL Code of Conduct Vietnamese
- RSL Code of Conduct Punjabi
- RSL Code of Conduct Hindi
RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING CONTACTS
Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation – https://responsiblegambling.vic.gov.au/
Moneysmart website – https://www.moneysmart.gov.au/
Victorian Commission For Gambling and Liquor Regulation–https://www.vcglr.vic.gov.au/
RSL Victorian Branch – http://www.rslvic.com.au/