Mental Wellbeing in the Workplace Training – Via Zoom
Mental wellness at work is as critical (if not more so) than physical wellness. If you are not mentally “fit” then you are just as incapable of performing your work duties as if you had a broken arm!
This 60-minute Module is designed for all hospitality staff and covers:
- A definition of Mental Wellbeing
- Why it is essential
- Ways we can improve our Mental Wellbeing
- Understanding and maintaining a good work/life balance
- Setting wellbeing goals and monitoring progress
- How your Mental Wellness helps those around you at work, and
- Access to supports if and when you are struggling.
Staff from non-LBA/GameSure venues may enrol in the course. A fee will be charged for their certificate.